Team Special Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Special: Black and White magazine scanlations

+2
Razor789
Dreamingflower
6 posters

Go down

Pokémon Special: Black and White magazine scanlations Empty Pokémon Special: Black and White magazine scanlations

Post by Dreamingflower Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:18 am

Well the title says it. I'm listing here all the magazine chapters that we've released.

BW arc: Chapter 39.5 (Hooray for our first release!!! jocolor)

Last edited by Dreamingflower on Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:38 am; edited 5 times in total
Dreamingflower
Dreamingflower
Admin

Group : Typesetter

https://teamspecialscans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Special: Black and White magazine scanlations Empty Re: Pokémon Special: Black and White magazine scanlations

Post by Razor789 Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Hooray! Wait, why is the chapter so... short? Did they split some other chapter and released it separately?

Razor789

Group : Translation Checker (Japanese)

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Special: Black and White magazine scanlations Empty Re: Pokémon Special: Black and White magazine scanlations

Post by Dreamingflower Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:24 pm

Kinda yeah XD
Dreamingflower
Dreamingflower
Admin

Group : Typesetter

https://teamspecialscans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxCheng95 Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:17 pm

My god, it's been way too long! lol Now we are finally on track! Very Happy
MaxCheng95
MaxCheng95

Group : Translator (Chinese)

http://maxcheng95.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kameshazam Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:26 am

I was hoping for ch40 and 41 ganbare guys!!! faito!!! Very Happy

Last edited by kameshazam on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

kameshazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RedShadoww Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:11 am

Not to complain but could you guys maybe make the pages bigger in future releases? Like just 30% bigger would be great. Just a suggestion, I'm still really grateful you guys are taking the time to scanlate these and I'll be reading every one of your releases (in order).

RedShadoww

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga Reader X Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:22 am

Apparently this scanlation is actually the end of chapter 39 (and chapter 44 in the French edition, which is what I used to determine which chapter this chapter is.

We should probably recruit someone who's sole task is to tell us what number the magazine chapters we scanlate have.

Chapter 40, 41 and 45 are almost done (but I got the chapter numbers from French editions, so the real chapter numvers might be different).

We have a policy to newer resize our scanlations or RAWS. The scanlated pages are as big as the original scans. At the time these were the only available scans. After a while we got French volume scans, but we decided to use the Chinese scans since the majority of them had already been cleaned and scanlated then and we didn't want our translators and cleaners to feel that their work was all for nothing. We also figured that we would soon scanlate the Japanese volume edition of these chapters and that it was best to continue scanlating what was almost done than start over with non-debound French volume scans (which are quite hard and time consuming to clean).

So sorry, chapter 40, 41 and 45 will look like this as well. I really wish the scans were bigger too.
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X

Back to top Go down

Post by kameshazam Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:44 am

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_rounds_in_the_tenth_chapter_of_Pokémon_Adventures

This could be good for numbering references. It's still with the french numbering for 36 onward, though.

kameshazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor789 Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:04 am

We have somewhat decided to use Coronis' summaries for our numbering. They're here: http://www.serebii.net/manga/bw/. (Manga Reader X, correct me if I misunderstood Very Happy ).

Razor789

Group : Translation Checker (Japanese)

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga Reader X Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:08 am

We will use whatever source is the most accurate. I don't really care as long as it is as accurate as possible.
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X

Back to top Go down

Post by kameshazam Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:08 am

Dreamingflower wrote:Well the title says it. I'm listing here all the magazine chapters that we've released.

BW arc: Chapter 39.5 (Hooray for our first release!!! jocolor)
With Viz' vol. 12 released yesterday, I'm wondering for the number of the release. It's contained on chap. 39 (as we are asuming using the Serebii's reviews) or ommited of the volume alltogether (thus giving sense to the french numbering)???

kameshazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga Reader X Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:13 am

Don't know. We have changed the chapter number two times already (both times after the chapter was released) and I don't want us to have to do it a third time.
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X
Manga Reader X

Back to top Go down

Post by kameshazam Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:28 am

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/PS503

Mystery resolved. You have released "PokeSpe 503.5" or "PokeSpe BW 44.5".

kameshazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down